Tier 2 Minister Religion

|||Tier 2 Minister Religion
Tier 2 Minister Religion2018-11-03T06:56:50+00:00

Tier 2 Minister Religion

As the name of this Immigration category suggests it is designed for persons wanting to carry out Pastoral Work, Preaching, Missionary Work and Members of a Religious Order in the UK. Members of the Clergy including Pastors, Priests, Nuns, Rabbis and Iman may apply to UK Visas and Immigration for this visa. It may be possible to apply for a Tier 2 Minister Religion  from within the UK in certain circumstances.

Generally, persons applying for dependant Tier 2 Minister of Religion visas or extension applications must usually work within their profession as clergymen although there may be some exceptions.

A Resident Labour Market Test will need to be carried out in most cases before a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) can be issued by an employer which has a Sponsorship Licence.

Ministers of Religion may also apply for their partners and children under the age of 18 to emigrate to the UK with them.

Our Immigration Consultants are able to advise on Tier 2 Minister of Religion visas and Extension applications.