20 Years Residence

20 Years Residence2018-11-05T07:23:24+00:00

20 Years Residence

People who have remained in the UK unlawfully may be able to apply to regularise their leave by applying for Further Leave to Remain.

A person who has remained in the UK for 20 years may apply for Leave to Remain even if that person’s stay in the UK has included a period(s) when they have not had leave to remain, resulting in them being consider an illegal immigrant.

If a person has been resident in UK for less than 20 years, we may still be able to assist such a person make an application to regularise their leave.

Our Immigration lawyers understand that applications of this nature need to be carefully put together and we will do our best to treat they kind of application sensitively and professionally.