Permanent Residence Applications

|||Permanent Residence Applications
Permanent Residence Applications2018-11-05T06:35:46+00:00

Permanent Residence Applications

EEA nationals and their Non-EEA family member may apply for Permanent Residence Card after exercising Treaty rights and residing in the UK for a period of at least 5 years.

While this is Immigration Status is automatically acquired it is now extremely useful for EEA nationals to have their Immigration Status confirmed and documented by the Home Office as the UK prepares to exit the European Union (EU).

The rate of refusals for EEA applications in general has been on the rise, so ensuring that your application is adequately prepared before it is submitted is becoming increasingly important.

From 30 Mar 2019, a new scheme for Settled status and Pre-settled status will be fully introduced.

Our Immigration Consultants have been trained to ensure that applications are prepared to the highest standards and the process kept as seamless as possible for our clients.