Fiance Fiancee Visa
- Home /
- Fiance Fiancee Visa
You can apply for a Fiancé visa to come to the UK to marry.
Mandatory requirements that you must meet:
Please contact us for further information and assistance.
- The sponsor (in the UK) and the applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of submission.
- The Sponsor and the applicant must have physically met with each other, but please note that arranged marriages where the couple have met is also acceptable.
- The couple intend to marry within 6 months of the fiancé visa being granted whilst in the UK.
- The couple intend to live together permanently after getting married.
- The couple to demonstrate that there is adequate accommodation for them to live in and be support themselves without recourse to public funds.
World Migration Services,
20 Mark Lane, London,
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +44 (0) 203 026 3333
- Website: http://www.worldmigrationservices.com