You need to apply for naturalisation as a British citizen if you want to have a British passport. Once granted you will then be eligible to apply for a British passport.
The main requirements are:
- You must have had the status of Indefinite Leave to Remain for at least 12 months.
- You must show that you have 10 years of lawful residence in the UK.
- You must not have been outside the UK for 90 days in the 12 months or 450 days in the last 5 years.
- You must have passed the ‘Life in the UK Test’
- You must satisfy the English Language requirement.
- You must be of good character.
Please contact us for further information and assistance.
World Migration Services,
20 Mark Lane, London,
- Enquiries: email@example.com
- +44 (0) 203 026 3333
- Website: http://www.worldmigrationservices.com