- Home /
- Immigration Appeal
If your immigration application is refused we can advise and represent you with an appeal to the refusal.
Please contact us and arrange an appointment where we will make an assessment of your refusal decision. We will then be able to inform you:
- Your options;
- The likelihood of a successful outcome;
- The cost of your appeal including representation before the Tribunal.
- How long the appeal may take;
- What further evidence/documents you would need to provide in support of your appeal.
World Migration Services,
20 Mark Lane, London,
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +44 (0) 203 026 3333
- Website: http://www.worldmigrationservices.com