Human-rights Overstayers

Human Rights and Overstayers Applications

1. Family cases based on established Family Life

If you have overstayed your visa but have family and children in the UK, you may qualify for leave to remain. If you have children who have resided in the UK for 7 years or more then under Immigration rules you and your family can apply to stay in the UK. Each case depends on your circumstances therefore we recommend you contact us to seek advice.

2. Asylum Law

If you have a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a social group or political opinion, then you may apply for asylum in the UK. Asylum law is complex, and it is advisable that you seek help. Please contact us for further information and assistance.

3.  20 years Long Residence

If you have lived in the UK for 20 years or more then you can apply for leave to remain in the UK. You will be required to provide evidence of the 20 years residence.

Please contact us for further information and assistance.

4. Deportation

If you have received a Notice of Deportation proceedings from the Home Office then it is important that you seek immediate advice.  This is a very complex area of law and the Home Office acts very quickly if you don’t appeal.