To make an initial application in this category, you must have funds of £200,000 to invest in your UK business (£50,000 if you previously had been granted leave as a Graduate Entrepreneur). You will also need to provide:
Once successful you will be granted an initial 3 years visa and to be able to extend your visa a further 2 years and after completion of 5 years you will be eligible to apply for Permanent Residence.
- a business plan and you may be asked to show that you are a genuine entrepreneur.
- evidence of sufficient English language
- evidence to demonstrate that you are able to maintain yourself and any dependents
World Migration Services,
20 Mark Lane, London,
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +44 (0) 203 026 3333
- Website: http://www.worldmigrationservices.com